Thursday, 28 March 2013

Soap & Glory - Shower Trip




Soap & Glory - Shower Trip

I bought this on boxing day in the sales. I haven't used it since then as I've been trying to finish my other bath and body products. I love Soap and glory I've used the mist you madly body mist before. I've also used the Righteous Butter. I've heard good things about the hand food, this will be going into my handbag. I love the sweet clean smell of there products. There shower gel and bath soaks also leave your skin smelling amazing and feeling silky smooth. All the products come in a Soap & Glory travel bag which is a good size. I can't wait to use this when I go on holidays. Its a good size toiletry bag great for holidays and sleep overs. This was originally £18 as I got it on boxing day I got it for half price what a steal. I would give only £9 for the bag. I cant wait to give these things ago.

No comments:

lovely comments