Monday, 25 March 2013

MUA - UNDRESS ME TOO - EYE SHADOW PALETTE






MUA - Undress me too - eye shadow palette - £3

I've had my eye on this eye shadow palette since its was launched. However I couldn't find it in any of my local Superdrug stores. These must of become a favourite as they were out of stock in most places I tried. This palette was £4 and they reduced it to £3. So as soon as I saw it, it had to be done. 
I've liked most things MUA have bought out like their lipsticks for just £1 and their eye shadows. I have another palette of there's in Dusk Til Dawn. I like all their natural palettes and for just £4 for 12 shades you just cant go wrong.
There are 12 shades in this palette, some shades a matte nude shades like 'naked' and 'shy' and more darker shades like 'corrupt' and 'wink'  which is a nice shimmery taup shade, that will look nice in the crease. With this palette you can create some everyday natural looks. Also there are some really nice shimmery darker brown shades that you can create a night time look. 
Most bloggers have said that this palette is very similar to the Urban Decay Naked palette. I don't own that therefore I can't really say. But form looking at pictures of swatches they look pretty similar. 
I cant wait to start creating looks with the beautiful shades. If you will like to see comment bellow and I will share them with you. 

Have you bought this palette yet?


No comments:

lovely comments