Nivea Rich Moisturising Day Cream - Tesco £1.99
When I got back from holiday I noticed that my skin needed some moisture put in it. I didn't know what cream I should buy as nothing really spoke out to me. Then I saw this new Nivea rich moisturising day cream. This cream has got spf 15 in it. Its got Almond oil extracts which helps give your skin the beautiful moisture it needs. I use this every day in he morning. I dot it around my face then massage it in. After a few hours my face feels so soft and smooth. This is by far the best face cream I've tried, that works for me. I wouldn't say it holy grail but it is pretty good.
I've always been a fan of Nivea and the good creams they have our there, for the body, face and hands. I bought it in dry and sensitive skin. I don't have dry skin anymore as my t zone gets oily throughout the day. But I tackle that with some pressed powder. I might but the same cream again but the one for oily skin. I have quite sensitive skin, I don't like changing and mixing what I usually use. I also don't use anything on my face that's heavily scented, as I feel it irritates my face and breaks my skin out badly. This is the 50 ml bottle I don't think there's a bigger one. But this is a good size as it fits perfectly into my make up bag.

ohhh i love nivea! yesterday i bought the regenerating eye cream :)
ReplyDeletenaomijadex5.blogspot.com
Oh I haven't tried that. x
Delete