Real Technique stippling brush via
Boots
Every one in the blog world has been talking about these Real Technique brushes. I mean everyone, but I thought my readers might want to know what I think about i
t. I've got the Stippling brush. Real Techniques brushes were designed by Samantha Chapman, one of the two sisters who run Pixiwoo channel on YouTube. I don't have all the brushes but I really really want the buffing brush. It is a very soft and gentle brush as they are synthetic brushes. I use this Stippling brush to apply my liquid foundation. Its great for that it blends the foundation in very well leaving your skin feeling light and flawless. I love the fact that this brush is self standing which is great for storage. I would defiantly recommend this brush and its inexpensive at £11.99. I clean it with my make brush cleaner which I blogged about here. Let me know how you got on with the brushes.
I have this brush too and can't even think of how I managed to get my foundation looking acceptable without it!
ReplyDeleteAlice
http://secretsofawannabecharlotte.blogspot.co.uk
Personally I think the buffing brush is better than the stippling brush, I'm just gutted they don't sell the buffing one on it's own, I need like 5 of them!
ReplyDelete