Monday, 9 April 2012
Drug store VS High end concealer
MAC Concealer VS Superdrug 2true 3 in 1 concealer. First I bought this Superdrug concealer for only £1.99, for a few days I really liked it, it covered the bags under my eyes. Its also a very good eye primer so I put it on my eye lid then use my eye shadow. I find that it didn't cover my blemishes. The applicator is like a lipgloss, which I didn't really like, its like putting the dirt back into the bottle and then back onto your face. But then not long after I was using it I felt like it wasn't doing me any good. The concealer started to crease after a few hours and I started to get dry patches under my eyes and I knew it was from this concealer. So then I took a trip to MAC and one of the helpful workers tried this Studio Finish concealer on me and matched me with a shade, and I was amazed by how much it covered up my bags and blemishes. It was abit more expensive then the Superdrug one at £13.50 but for what it does the price is cool for me, and I know it will go along way. It doesn't crease after hours of wearing it. Its in a little tub which I like its so small and easy to carry around with me for touch ups. So overall I think the MAC studio finish concealer wins. What is your fav concealer?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hiya Emine, Im the exact same I love the collection 2000 concealer but hate the fact that you have to put the applicator back in the tube and I use it to cover blemishes so I'm terrified of spreading bacteria!! Have you tried it? I also love Mac's Studio Finish :) xxx Great post xxx
ReplyDeleteI've heard so much about that concealer.. nope I haven't used it thou. I love my MAC concealer don't think ill use anything else. xx
ReplyDelete