Hey lovlies, lets talk nails.
I have a at home UV lamp to do gel nails with, as I loveee the gel look and how well they tend to last, however it takes forever to do to myself, with all the prepping, curing and painting time it takes. I have recently been on a hunt for a GOOD and AFORDABLE gel polish that doesn't need to be cured under UV lamp.
I recently saw this Miracle Gel Duo Polish by Sally- Superdrug for £14.99. At first I though its pricey however it comes with a nail polish and a gel top coat. So, I thought I would give it a try. I bought the duo in the shade "110 Birthday Suit". This polish is a very pinky nude shade. To be honest this is my favourite nude polish I have ever used. The consistency of this product is thick, obviously very gel like. I apply 2 coats of this as I think it gives me the coverage on my nails I like and need. I then apply 1 coat of the gel top coat. This duo gives your nails a very gel/gloss like finish. I guess what you really want to know is how long did they last? Well they lasted around a week I would say after about a week they started chipping at the bottom. However 1 week for me is amazing, as I'm always typing.
I haven't yet tried other shades in this rang, I really want to buy some of there more spring/summer shades that have come out. These are available in many different stores Superdrug and Boots and also on available on different websites too like Feelunique and Sally Hansen website.
Would I repurchase a different colour? Of course
Thank you for reading x

No comments: