Hey Ladies, recently I have felt very bloated and sluggish after my meals and I felt like I needed something to stop that from happening, as well as detoxing my body. I have been looking into buying detox teas/shakes etc however some of them contain so many different things I didn't think my body will agree with.. *in comes the 14day teatox* this specific one is priced at £19.99 www.slendertoxtea.co.uk which is amazing. As that's 14 day time tea bags and 7 sleeptox tea bags.
The idea is you take a daytox tea everyday and a sleeptox tea every other night. The benefits of these teas are: Feel refreshed, Colon Cleanse, Increased energy & promotes healthy change.
The ingredients in both day & sleep toxtea seem to be the same, and not too many ingredients are used in them too which is good if your fussy like me. The first tea I drank was the sleeptox tea as I received this in the afternoon. The tea to me tasted nice, wasn't disgusting how some people make it sound. I didn't mind the taste. (on to the good stuff) they recommend you start drinking the tea on a day off or on the weekend when you haven't got something planed. I done that exactly. The next morning I woke up with really bad belly cramps, it was sharp pains in my belly. I knew the tea was kicking in. About half an hour after waking up I quickly had to rush to the toilet. The cramps and pains I had did put me off this tea I must say, however because I wanted to give you guys my honest opinion I carried on drinking it. A few days later there was no pains and cramps in my belly, just a weird feeling in my belly before I had to *run to the toilet*. I would like to say that for me this tea didn't work well with smoke salmon, I Googled it and that was the case for many many people.
With drinking this tea I was also trying to watch what I eat more and also going to the gym a few more times a week then usual. You can't just drink this teatox tea and hope it will change the way your body looks, you have to change your diet and also exercise too. Going to the gym more and drinking this tea and eating healthier really made me feel more energized, and more motivated to shed a few pounds.
I did notice weight change and my belly looking more toned with this tea. However it made me feel a little ill and under the weather. I was drinking much more water as I felt so dehydrated after having this tea. I think I would like to try other products from their website. If you have any question you would like to ask me follow me on Twitter @Eminepasa1 and DM me and I will reply. Also follow the guys over at @Slendertoxtea they are very quick to reply to tweets.
No comments: