For my sisters wedding I decided to get my makeup done at MAC. If you would like me to do a blog post showing you my face of that day and all the products they used I will do so. It cost £60 however you do get to pick £60 worth of MAC makeup to take with you at the end. This is the lipstick I use on the day so I thought I would buy it and also get to use it another day. Creme cup is such a pale pink. It looks very nude on the lips however it looks pinky toned in the tube. Its from there cremsheen lipstick range, which means its very silky smooth on the lips. Its not very glossy however its defiantly not a matte lipstick. This lipstick would look great with bold eye makeup however it will also look good with natural makeup and very nude eye shadow. I will do a look using this makeup soon so keep your eyes peeled.



No comments: