MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul £19 here
Normally I use pink, coral shades on my cheeks. However today I wanted to go for a bronzed sun kissed look. This mineralize blush is perfect for that, it gives you a nice glowy highlighted look. As we are going into summer I've been loving highlighting my cheek bones even more, and giving my face a dewy finish rather then a matte look. Its got gold undertone which will warm up the face. Its really shimmery so matting the rest of the face is ideal. You can use your everyday pinky blusher and us this as a highlighter. I apply this with my Real Techniques Stippling Brush with the left over from the brush I apply the rest to the bridge of my nose. Whats your favourite blusher from MAC?
This blusher looks gorgeous emine! xx
ReplyDeletewww.lalaolandxo.blogspot.com
I love this blush! I love how cool it looks when you've hit pan xx
ReplyDelete