Superdrug £5.49
I've been looking for this specific shade since they come out, and couldn't find it in any Boots or Superdrug. I was after this specific shade because I think its just a gorgeous shade. This vampy red, wine, oxblood what ever you want to call it :), Its quite in at this time of year. I've got many clothing items this colour. I wasn't sure if this would suit my face but there was only one way to find out. My friend politely saw it in a Superdrug and picked it up for me.
The colour is amazing as well as the texture of the lipstick. Its a velvety matte finish, however its really moisturising even thou its matte. It doesn't feel dry on the lips. It lasts all day. The red packaging is the Matte finish ones and the Black packaging is just normal glossy lipstick. I don't have a matte finish lipstick so I was quite interested in trying this one.
Some people are scared like my self and don't know if they can pull of such a harsh shade. However you just need to try it. Also trying different make up looks will help knowing if you like the shade of the lisptick. This will be pretty with nude eyes, or even harsh black winged liner. Depends on what you like and what suits you.
Whats your favourite shade from this collection?

I am yet to try a lipstick in Kate Moss' range yet. That colour looks really good on you!
ReplyDeletestyle sincerity
x
Thank you.. try it before there still in stock xx
DeleteThis one is gorgeous, it looks beautiful on you! I don't have any shades from the new collection with the red packaging, but I have 2 of the old ones. They're lovely.
ReplyDeleteYou need to deffo try it. The texture is brilliant and moisturising. xx
Deletelove the colour! would you like to follow each other? let me know!
ReplyDeleteThank you xx will check out your blog and follow x
DeleteThis looks great on you! I've been loving this shade as well, it's become my favourite lipstick ever! xx
ReplyDeleteferdies-place.blogspot.com
Its just perfect isnt it, especiially for this time of year. xx
Delete